One Shot Kill - Call Of Duty And More
Welcome to 1SK please login or register

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to 1SK please login or register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

<< Wiz 4rum >>

Go down

<< Wiz 4rum >> Empty << Wiz 4rum >>

Post by w1zw4rd Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:35 am

Sup guys w1zw4rd here...

this is kinda my personal forum for helping people- chatting/ debating stuff like that.

I will start a help list soon- on problems that you have with internet stuff- i'm pretty good at webs.com and i have encountered many problems and solved them ( in the end) its really cold today and my fingers are so numb i had to shut the window!

!Help List!

You Tube
Wanna look at my videos? My user name is WIZWARDCODWAW and i would be delighted if you could take a look at my videos. Any one who wants to post their favorite commentators are more than welcome to!
My You-tube channel
Webs.com
I have created many sites with webs.com- a site builder- the quality is pretty good- i know i'm dumb so i though i'd get a free one! Need any help slam some posts here- don't break your key board please!

WordPress
I have worked with wordpress making a VERY successful site that only got members when i posted some really hot topic that everyone wanted to know- now its fallen into disuse and i don't play the game that's its about any more- i stopped ages ago. But I'm still good at it.

AH
Need any help with THIS forum just ask- I know I'm not like Joel - I know i don't have as many posts- but I'm sure i can help you with something

Team
Wanna help me with this forum? PM me and I'll decide- I don't want everyone helping as gracious it would be- its not needed!

My Forum:
We need Graphics designers advertisers at the moment are you interested?
w1zw4rd
w1zw4rd
Admin
Admin

Credits : 5487

http://oneshotkill.wow3.info

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum